Welcome to BMCSINDO
The Society, Brij Memorial Charitable Society was formed on January 1, 2001 in the sacred memory of Sh. Brij Mohan Wadhwa (1933-1995) and Smt. Brij Rani Wadhwa (1934-2000) (alias Smt. Usha Rani Wadhwa) .The Society was registered at Serial No. ASR/229/2000-2001 with Additional Registrar of Societies cum General Manager, District Industries Centre, Amritsar on March 5, 2001.The Society is registered with Income Tax Authorities at Permanent Account Number AACAB3793Q. The Society got registered on 6-2-2003 at Serial no. 29 under Section 12A (a) of the Income Tax Act, 1961with Commissioner of Income Tax-, Amritsar. Thus, the objects of the Society are registered to be for charitable purpose. The society is also registered with Joint Director General of Foreign Trade, Amritsar And possesses IEC code.
Contribution to Public
The Society started the charitable activities in the year 2001 by dispensing free medicines to tuberculosis patients. A dispensary in the name “KAMAL NIROGADHAM” was opened on February 4, 2002 at Kot Khalsa, Near Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. The Dispensary dispensed the medicines to general public and was charging Rs5 for 3 days including medicines. In June 2006, the dispensary was shifted to an area of poor habitants at Gali no. 8, Vikas Nagar, Khandwala, Amritsar. At new location, the dispensary was charging Rs 2 for 3 days including medicines. Now the new Venture in memory of Late Smt. Sunita Wadhwa ( 1959-2017) and Late Ruhi Wadhwa (1990-2013) is underway for dispensing FREE Medicines to suffering General Public.
- CA. Varinder Wadhwa son of Late Sh. Brij Mohan Wadhwa
- CA. Vinod K. Wadhwa son of Late Sh. Brij Mohan Wadhwa
- Smt Vibha Wadhwa wife of Sh. Vinod K. Wadhwa
- CA.Prikshit Wadhwa son of Sh. Varinder Wadhwa
- CA. Varun Kumar son of Sh.Ramnik Kumar
- Smt.Rachita Wadhwa wife of Sh. Prikshit Wadhwa
- Smt Geetanjali Kumar wife of Sh Varun Kumar
- Ms. Aanchal Wadhwa daughter of Sh. Vinod K. Wadhwa.
- Sh. Shivam Wadhwa son of Sh. Vinod K. Wadhwa
- CA. Naresh Chander Gupta son of Late Sh. Kashmiri Lal Gupta
- Sh. Akash Chhokra son of Sh. Prem Kumar Chhokra